10 November 2022, Mikrocentrum, The Netherlands / Online
The topics of the conference range from Ultra-short range to Ultra-long range which will be covered by Invited Speakers and Submitted Paper Presentations.
The following Invited speakers will share their view and experience:
• Professor Andrea Melloni, Politecnico di Milano, on ‘Self Adaptive Programmable Optical Processor for FSO turbulence mitigation’
• Harald Haas, Distinguished Professor, University of Strathclyde, on ‘Why Optical Wireless Communication is Ready for 6G!’
• Wimar Klop, System Engineer, TNO, on ‘How to achieve 1 Tbps throughput over an 36000 km free-space optical link’
• Steve Hranilovic, Vice-Provost & Dean Graduate Studies | Professor Electrical & Computer Engineering, McMaster University
• Light Communications Alliance, speaker to be announced
Have a look at the complete program here. The submitted papers have been selected by the Scientific Committee, under chairmanship of Professor Jean Paul Linnartz, Eindhoven University of Technology.
We welcome The Light Communications Alliance as Industry partner.
The Conference takes place during the Photonics Application Week.