|28 June 2022, High Tech Campus Eindhoven / Online, The Netherlands|
|Home | Program | Registration | Venue|
During the LiFi conference many speakers will show the wealth of applications for:
- Industry 4.0
- Mobility (Aviation / Automotive)
based on the following key advantages of LiFi:
- Speed & Bandwidth | Multiple Gbps, full bandwidth available to multiple users.
- Low Latency | Typically lower latency than radio frequency, reduced buffering, no dropout.
- Near Zero Electromagnetic Signature | Unlike radio frequency LiFi has a near zero electromagnetic signature.
- Quality of Connection | Interference free 1,000x data density.
- Military Grade Security | Physically contained and immune to interference.
- Unlicensed Spectrum | LiFi operates in spectrums which are not subject to licensing in any country.
- Have a look at the complete program and register now!
- The LiFi conference is an initiative of Jakajima in close collaboration with co-branding partner Light Communications Alliance.