Li-Fi offers several key advantages over traditional radio-frequency based access networks.
- Speed & Bandwidth | Multiple Gbps, full bandwidth available to multiple users.
- Low Latency | Typically lower latency than radio frequency, reduced buffering, no dropout.
- Near Zero Electromagnetic Signature | Unlike radio frequency LC has a near zero electromagnetic signature.
- Quality of Connection | Interference free 1,000x data density.
- Military Grade Security | Physically contained and immune to interference.
- Unlicensed Spectrum | LC operates in spectrums which are not subject to licensing in any country.