7 December 2021, 9th edition, Online, 14:30 – 17:30 Central European Time (CET)
Find out what 3D Printing Electronics can offer! New applications, new opportunities and new form factors for your electronic products being sensors, switches, printed circuit boards or complete products!
The following international speakers will share their knowledge with you and explain what is possible, not just in theory, but in practice as well.
- Martin Hedges, Managing Director, Neotech AMT GmbH, on “3D Printed Electronics – Sustainable Manufacture of Mechatronic Systems”, Read more
- Britt Cordewener, PhD Candidate, Eindhoven University of Technology, on ‘The Electro-mechanical analysis of conductive tracks in Lightweight Embedded Electronics’, Read more
- Ralph Birnbaum, Director Of Business Development, IO Tech Group, on “Digital Mass Manufacturing of Electronics – Breaking the Mold”, Read more
- Alexis Maurel, Postdoctoral Researcher – Fulbright France Scholar / The University of Texas, on “3D Printing of Batteries: Fiction or Reality?”, Read more
- Ernst-Jan Louwers, Founding partner, attorney-at-law / entrepreneur, Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten, on ‘Legal aspects of 3D Printing Electronics’, Read more
- Session powered by the Horizon 2020 TINKER Project, on ‘Autonomous driving and 3D Printed Sensors’.
- Leo Schranzhofer, Project Manager / Research Scientist, Profactor GmbH, on ‘Miniaturized sensor package fabrication for autonomous driving – an insight into the TINKER project’, Read more
- Bernhard Polzinger, Research Engineer, Robert Bosch GmbH, on ‘Multimaterial Inkjet Printing for Radar Waveguide Antennas’, Read more
- Hanan Markovich, Chief Business Development Officer, PV Nano Cell, on ‘Complete Additive Manufacturing Solution for Mass-Production Printed Electronics’, Read more
- David Volk, Director New Applications, Notion Systems GmbH, on ‘n.jet am – a flexible multi-material inkjet and laser platform’, Read more