On 28 May, 2015 the Hungarian Business Network (HBN) in cooperation with the Embassy of Hungary in The Hague is hosting a Business Round-table Discussion followed by networking and drinks in Novotel Amsterdam. An interactive discussion based wine&business evening.
Are you looking for the best way to get ahead in business in Central Europe? Learn from others with these personal looks into their motivations, successes, failures and lessons learned. Listen to inspiring entrepreneurs about their own success story.
Moderator: Zsolt Szabó, HBN Advisory Board
- H.E. Orsolya Szijjártó, Ambassador of Hungary in the Netherlands
- Sándor Erdei, CEO – DBH Group
- Frido Diepeveen, Commercial Director – Randstad Hungary
- Loránt Lakatos, CEO – Duna Events
- Anna Balázs, Owner – NaarBudapest
- Doors open: 18.00
- Round-table discussion: 18.30-20.00
- Networking and Drinks: 20.00-21.00
Price: Free entrance for HBN members. For non-members: 25 euro, including drinks, Hungarian wine and finger food.
Location: Hotel Novotel Amsterdam City, Parking: free, based on availability.
Please note that places are limited, and are reserved by first come first served basis.
To register for the event please go to: http://www.huchamber.nl/en/events/business-round-table-discussion-